Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sony Selfie Camera for Pre-order!

Assalamualaikum. Hi everyone!

Brace yourself, ladies, a brand new Sony DSC-KW11 Selfie Camera is coming to town! A pre-order is now opened, found out about this through the email they sent to every MySony member.



Sony just knows the best way to "toy" with a girl's heart - by designing the camera like a perfume! I was intrigued at first, but not too interested. Though I have to admit that I am a selfie freak myself, but I don't think the camera is for me.


I am not too familiar with all those camera jargon, except for few terms, like the resolution, shooting modes etc.. However, I guess I'll have to wait until the product reaches Malaysia, so that I can play around a bit in the Sony store, you know, just to get the feel of it. We'll see if I will change my mind later on.


This camera is boasted with its special Beauty Effects, suited the way it is created as a selfie camera. I believe, almost everyone who loves selfie, would want to look flawless, so the effects should help you just like what Camera360 app does. Most probably, better.


You will have a range of four colours to choose from : white, green, violet, and every girl's favourite colour, PINK!

Sony will also present special free gifts to those who place the pre-order on the "selfie camera".




So, head on to Sony Malaysia website right now to have a look. Do place a pre-order if it suits your interest. Price is RM 3,299.00.




Disclaimer :

This is absolutely NOT a sponsored post. I wasn't paid. Well, the idea for this entry came as I needed material to keep this blog alive. :)

No comments: