Thursday, February 20, 2014

Being random.

As usual. Hiks.


Assalamu'alaikum! What a day to write, I mean to type out another entry. I've been lazing, so yeah, you'll be seeing more entries from me. Well, most probably, scheduled posts, if needed, in the future once I get back into the lab.



1. I thought today is Friday. Yup. Due to the fact that most of the time, Friday seems to have the calmest morning ever, almost every week. It will be slightly cloudy, with the hint of the sun hiding behind those clouds.


2. To be honest, I am under stress. I think. Or maybe that's what I've been thinking lah.


3. My younger sister is getting married in a month's time.


4. Blogging is sort of digging my honest self out. It feels so good to get yourself expressed through writing, well as long as it is not emotional and intends to destruct other people's lives, it is good then. Or maybe it isn't.


5. You know that one person that would make you smile unknowingly and sheepishly? Yes, I met that person today.

And I am still smiling.


6. I guess, I am no longer having that sweet tooth of mine anymore. Sobs. I got some kind of shock, whenever I tasted sweet things.


7. I hugged S like crazy, well, it's not like I haven't met her for so long or what, it's just the hug gave the feeling of relief. It felt so good and like she's telling me, oh babe, you can always count on me..you'll always have me.


8. And another BFF decided to LOL at me when I invited her to my sister's wedding. Fine lah. You go fine me a good guy lah gitu. Haha


9. I am running out of time yet I skip my lab sessions so freely.


10. I, too, want to get my own version of getaway. I don't care if I have to go alone. I just need a new, refreshing breath of air. Seriously.




Itu je. Just felt the need to blog. See ya! :D

No comments: