Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A comeback.

Assalamu'alaikum.



After few months leaving this blog, here, I've returned. I deeply apologise to those who did fill the forms above or send me email regarding Herbalife, yet you received no responses from me. No excuses to be displayed; all in all, I AM SORRY.



A gentle reminder. If you intend to start any program with Herbalife, kindly contact me, directly to my number, either SMS or Whatsapp, 013-3155053, for a much faster reply.



And yes, I am still a proud consumer of Herbalife products, and I am a Herbalife Independent Distributor cum Personal Wellness Coach.


I provide coaching service, step-by-step meal plan and daily-to-weekly follow-ups for people who intend to :

  • LOSE WEIGHT
  • GAIN WEIGHT
  • MAINTAIN WEIGHT
  • IMPROVE GENERAL HEALTH
  • IMPROVE SKIN PROBLEM
  • IMPROVE SPORT PERFORMANCE


Call/SMS/Whatsapp : AFIQAH 013-3150053

No comments: