Monday, January 21, 2013

Garlic bread.

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah! :D

I've been neglecting my blog for almost two weeks, well, due to final examinations and the-moment-you-got-home-you-just-forgot-everything-else.


Besides the fact that I am more active at Twitter, I guess Twitter really steals my attention, and my muse, too, since I'll be tweeting anything that comes into mind, rather than blogging it out. Too bad.


Oh yeah, since Hazirah once retweeted her sister's tweet, of her making home-made garlic bread, no photo whatsoever posted, I had this sudden craving to make one, too. I asked her for the easiest-recipe-in-the-world, kept that in mind, and I had successfully managed to make my own version of garlic bread! YEAY!! For at least something productive done at home. :)




Wholemeal rolls (keep in mind that "rolls" are softer, than I-was-supposed-to-use baguettes)
Two cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon of softened butter
Oregano flakes



1. Crush the garlic using mortar-and-pestle. I just did this very softly, enough to get the garlic cloves crushed int tiny bit. Kiranya tak tumbuk, tapi tekan-tekan dengan lesung tu.

2. Mix the crushed garlic with the butter. I took out the butter 30minutes to one hour earlier to get it softened.

3. Slice the rolls into two. Spread them with the garlic butter.

4. Sprinkle some oregano flakes.

5. Bake them in the oven at 120 degree Celcius, for about 10-15 minutes.

















F says :

YUMMY!!

No comments: