Thursday, October 18, 2012

You'd better run.


Joined Larian Terbuka Kelantan 2012 last September, specifically on the 29th, together with my two sisters. My Abah and Mama registered us, even before I entered IIUM Kuantan for my third year. so I was kind of excited to join, it's been years since I last joined any running tournament.


Came back from Kuantan the night before, reached home at about 10 p.m. Though I did do some running whenever I was free, joined my girls for basketball's 3-on-3 most evenings, too bad, that night, I had roti canai with sardines. Hahaha


Accidentally slept on the couch in front of the TV that night, woke at 2 something to get back to my room, only to be woken up again 3 hours later. Had our Fajr prayer, quickly dressed up, and we're off to go.


Had my strawberry shake first and brought a bottle of Herbalife peach teamix. Did some warm-up routines, and at about 7.15 a.m., the run started!!




Finished my 6 km run in 48 minutes!! Alhamdulillah, accompanied with the teamix, I managed to burn more than 500 cals that morning alone! Felt a bit tired, had some muscles sore, but it's worth it!
Please excuse the oiliness tiredness shown on my face.

Next time, I'm going to set the target higher, 6 km in 40 to 45 minutes, insha-ALLAH!



Wanna stay fit and healthy?? Wanna join the run without having to worry any after-effects [muscle cramps, lethargy etc.] just like me? Wanna add muscle mass inside your body just like me??


Contact me NOW!! Ask me HOW!!

Call/SMS/Whatsapp ; Afiqah 0133150053

Only for SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY!!
















F says :

You'd better run.

No comments: