Friday, August 31, 2012

February tag.

Okay, because I'm bored, and this is what I'm going to do, a TAG! From February, the one that Moja actually commented on one of my entries back then, and yours truly only noticed that just now. =_=' I'm so sorry, my dear! :)

Here it goes.


rules

1. you must post this rules.
2. each person must post 11 things about themselves, about their journal.
3. answer the questions the tagger set for you in the post. and create 11 new questions for
people you tagged to answer.
4. you have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
5. go to their page and tell them you have tag him/ her.
6. no tag back.
7. no stuff in the tagging section about 'you're tagged if you reading this'. you legitimately have to tag 11 people.



11 things about me, and my journal, I assume, this is referring to my blog.

1. Hi! My name is Afiqah, you may call me F!

2. And this is fikah mus of http://qifslife.blogspot.com, the sole owner and author of the blog!

3. I'm the eldest out of five, is 22, and is getting married in 2-3 years. Aamiin. :)

4. This blog has been operated since 14th December 2007, right after my SPM examination, and this year would mark 5 years since we've been together.

5. I'm a part-time Herbalife Personal Wellness Coach, a full-time student of Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology), in International Islamic University Malaysia, Kuantan.

6. And oh, I'm so gonna break the rules above. *smirk*

7. My 3rd year as a Biotechnology student would start in 10 days.

8. Mekah - Madinah - Florenze, Italy - Japan - Brisbane, Australia - The Alps, Switzerland.

9. My current wish is for my face to become smooth, at least, so that I can reduce the amount of make ups needed to cover the flaws.

10. I am in the midst of my journey to become a healthier person, and if you wish to join me, hey I just met you, this is crazy, but here's my number 013-3150053, so call me, maybe?

11. I wish to become a better person, to work harder and to achieve ALL my dreams. May ALLAH bless.


~~~~~~SOKLAN DARI MM~~~~~~

1. Dah makan ke belom?
Dah, sahur 1-2-3 tadi.
Aloe - Teamix - shake Vanila Coklat dgn susu strawberi.
 
2. Nak gi Korea tak?
Dulu, sangat nak,
Sekarang, nak yg biasa-biasa je. 
 
3.Minat Big Bang tak?
 Bukan peminat tegar, tapi boleh tahan minat.
Big Ban suka bereksperimen dgn genre muzik, tu yg jadikan dorang lain drpd yg lain.
 
4. Suke lelaki/pompuan macam mana?
 Boleh melindungi.
Memimpin sampai ke syurga, Aamiin.

5. Apa hadiah paling grand korang dapat dari orang tersayang?
 Rasanya, semua yg F dapat, semuanya grand.
Ada nilai tersendiri bagi setiap hadiah.
 
6. Cita-cita zaman kecik ape?
Maaf, tak ingat.
Doktor kot. :)
 
7.Tempat "honeymoon" korang nanti nak dekat mana,sebab?
Tak terfikir lagi. Hehehe
 
8. Menyampah tak dengan orang gedik?
Errr, gedik banyak jenis jugak kan.
F gedik dengan orang tersayang.
Cemano tu?
 
9. Ape bende peberet korang yang xleh nak "share" dengan orang lain.?
Hahaha. Herbal Aloe, boleh tak?
 
10. Anda betul-betul percaya ke kawan baik anda?
Ya, kebanyakan masanya.
 
11. Kawan macam mana yang anda carik?
Nak kena cermin diri sendiri dulu.
*fikir*




11 questions from F.

1. List down your dreams as many as you can.

2. What book(s) that has/have inspired you?

3. Share with us your best accomplishment.

4. What phone do you use currently?

5. If you could be to one place right now, where would it be?

6. What are your goals that have yet to be achieved before 2012 ends?

7. Name your all-time favourite Raya delicacy(ies).
 
8. What flower would be best to describe you?
 
9. What is your dream car?
 
10.When are you going to get married?
 
11. The date when your blog was created.
 
 
 
That's all, peeps!! I am soooo lazy to tag anyone right now, but if you're bored, can you please do this tag? :D
 
Love y'alls!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
F says :
 
Healing process.

No comments: