Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Untouched.

I've been quite stressful these few days. Not with other people, but with myself. I guess, that has something to do with my hormonal imbalance. I feel empty, and maybe, my soul is not that purified yet. I've been neglecting some things that I've been practising back in Kuantan. At home, somehow, doing those seems so hard.

My laptop has yet to be repaired. I am currently using my dad's laptop, well, it's for work purpose, but it seems like I've been conquering this, since last week. :)

Ammar Aiman, loves climbing here and there. I pretty much got tired everyday easily, chasing after him, ensuring he wouldn't break anything. But, he did anyway. Who cares, he's not even two yet.

I have a thing for nuggets. Yup, chicken nuggets, fish nuggets. Fried food. Enough said.

I enjoy watching Scouted and America's Next Top Model. Not that I'm going to pursue modelling, but the shows happen to be entertaining.

I think, the mosquitoes outnumber the ants in our house. No kidding.

And now I'm out of ideas.







F says :

I have faith in Him. 
Totally.

No comments: