Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weekly updates #5

Hi. Assalamu'alaikum to those reading.

My holiday officially reaches its third week today. And as you may be expected, I haven't done anything productive..yet. Well, unless you count in non-stop binge eating as productive, then I shall be proud to announce my holiday to be...well, productive. [using three productive(s) in a paragraph won't change anything, F]


1- My "Encik Acer" fell sick about a week ago after an excessive usage from the owner, overheating and electricity overdose.


2- And I've been using Angah's Asus since then, to satisfy my needs to explore the cyber world.


3- Using other's laptop is so not cool. Especially when you're suddenly having this overflowing muses, but you just can't express them, because you prefer using your own laptop.


4- I miss my second-year room in Kuantan. I miss sleeping at nights, where I had moonlight, lighting up my compartment.


5- When I'm at home, I don't think much about guys, crushes..as much as I do in Kuantan.


6- And I even have this thought that I won't be getting married in the next ten years. Because I would be keeping myself busy. Well, wait until I get back to Kuantan, you would see me pestering others by talking about marriage.


7- I miss TVXQ. Enough said.


8- These days, I've been sleeping at 3 or 4 a.m., no less. And at 5 a.m., where I watched Germany's quarter-final match.


9- I hate rats. I hate mosquitoes. I hate cockroaches. I hate lizards.


10- Checked my last semester's results, Alhamdulillah, all praises to ALLAH, I passed and no repeats. :D


11- Somehow, I have to agree that my facial look on the left side, looks better.


12- Few days ago, I had lots of things in mind to blog about. But yours truly thought that she's a Wonder Woman, or maybe someone with a strong memory, that she failed to jot down her ideas. And now, she doesn't have any idea at all of what she had in mind.


13- But considering my laptop is not yet repaired, and all those 'to-blog' photos are kept in there, so I guess, I just have to wait.


14- Ammar Aiman got some tiny fishes, and they all died less than 24 hours later.


15- Mama is obsessed over her new rice cooker. She just can't stop mentioning how amazing it's doing its job, well, rice-cooking. Poor old rice cooker, has to say goodbye after about a decade serving this family of mine.


16- I should really make a good use of that oven, maybe by baking some food, like Portuguese egg tarts?







F says :

D, Y U NO PUBLIC YOUR BLOG ANYMORE?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming the D is me? Kalau salah, abaikan jangan bg yana malu hahaha. Yana dah tak tulis blog dah F. Lazyyyy.

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming the D is me? Kalau salah, abaikan jangan bg yana malu hahaha. Yana dah tak tulis blog dah F. Lazyyyy.