Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Drowsiness.

I have always mistaken drowsiness with dizziness. I always think that they have the same meanings. Until I Googled the definition.


Drowsiness refers to feeling abnormally sleepy during the day. People who are drowsy may fall asleep in inappropriate situations or at inappropriate times. - MedLine Plus

I've been coughing non-stop these few days. Plus, my nose has decided to go on a marathon [read: runny nose], and it's not helping much in mu recovery. So, I've been on this cough medication, a cough syrup to be exact - an expectorant, since yesterday.
 The taste, YUCKS!! It was a bit sour at first until the liquid reached my throat, and then, the sufferings started. The bitter taste, let me tell you, was the worst. 


But that's not the end. The common after-effect of an expectorant, would be drowsiness. I had no problem taking the medication in the evening, because it would let me to sleep earlier at night. But when I was having it in the morning, like today, I fell asleep at 9 [maybe earlier], and only woke up 5 hours later.


And that was tiring. Every day had become so much unproductive ever since I came home. I really need to get better very soon.







F says :

Angah's coming home today!!

No comments: