Thursday, April 19, 2012

Stressful?

I've been putting up with lots of stresses ever since I came back from mid-break last two weeks.



You name it : mid-sem exams [which I didn't do so well], assignments, lab reports, programs, etc.



Everytime I told my friends that I enjoyed doing all those stuffs, they denied my statement by saying that I looked the opposite. Stressful, they said.




So..yeah. The pressure was so enormous that I cried unknowingly during the SICCA Night. But, something else touched my heart that night. Some awesome friends called, telling me that they're coming to the event, to give some moral support to me. How could I not be touched by those people, you tell me.




Not to mention, I was lucky enough to work with my amazing friends during that night, tho I knew I'd troubled them so much, yet they're willing to help me.




The text messages that coming from my favourite people, telling me to cheer up and smile. Hahaha. I didnt notice that I looked that bad. :)




And the last night's program with me as one of the committees, ended successfully, thanks to the committed committee members, and the support from the crowds. I guess, that should wrap up my inveolvement as any committee in any program. But I'm going to miss all these busy-ness that I've experienced since two months ago.




Time to get back to my first priority - my studies. I wish I won't be missing any classes anymore, due to any reasons - sickness [yes, I got sick from overworking], oversleeping [couldn't avoid this when I got back to my room at 1 in the morning, in so much tiredness] and laziness [THIS SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ANY COSTS!].












F says :

I miss Ammar Aiman.

3 comments:

Cik NurulZaty said...

fikah. i kinda miss u too

be hepi k. be smile..

gudluck taw..

Cik NurulZaty said...

fikah. i kinda miss u too

be hepi k. be smile..

gudluck taw..

Cik NurulZaty said...

fikah. i kinda miss u too

be hepi k. be smile..

gudluck taw..