Monday, December 26, 2011

Deep rolling.

I know, I am so yesterday, yeah, I don't keep myself updated with new songs, especially English and Malay songs. Well, I am more into K-pop songs, but lately, even if I know what new songs coming out, but I rarely have the chances to listen to them all. Blame to my cheapskate-ness to save the download quota in my broadband.




Ahh, where was I? Oh, it's Adele's Rolling in The Deep that I want to talk about. Well, my bro plays this song like zillion times at home [ yes, I'm currently at home ], with many versions, from the original, to the ones covered by Boyce Avenue and Maddi Jane. I can even sing-a-long to the song without looking up the lyrics.




Version 1 : Rolling in the deep - Adele


Version 2 : Rolling in the deep - Boyce Avenue [acoustic cover]


Version 3 : Rolling in the deep - Maddi Jane [cover]





I just love Boyce Avenue's version, a little bit more than Adele's, well, it's because I just have a thing for acoustic songs. But my brother, though he is like a HUGE FAN of Maddi Jane, he loves Adele's more than anything, mainly because of the drum sounds in the song itself.




We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You have my heart inside your hand
And you played it to the beat












F says :

Music.

No comments: