Monday, October 17, 2011

Thank you, I love you.

I know, I seldom tell anything about you here, but tonight I will.


Thank you for staying with me, despite my unpredictable antics, my random actions and etc.


Thank you for loving me, during these 2, 3 years of this so-called relationship, namely a friendship which I wish it would stay to the end of my life.


Thank you for listening all my complaints, crush-stories, and problems.


Thank you for lending your ears, your shoulders whenever I need them.


I pray to ALLAH, that He would soon bring you the ultimate happiness, Here and Hereafter.


Credit : 
Zaty's  Samsung ACE 360 Photo Application
[Japanese Style]









F says :

Thank you, I love you.

5 comments:

Sha said...

comel! hehe. :D

Cik NurulZaty said...

wahh..:) thanks dear..

we are having like 2 days non stop chatting kan hari tu..

pantang jumpe. mesti gosip mcm2..haha

thanks jugak slalu dgr i bebel2..

im gonna love u forever!

Fawwaz Roselan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fawwaz Roselan said...

btw, do drop some comments to
fawwazroselan.blogspot.com =P

Cik NurulZaty said...

hahaha. i love japanese efek tu..
eh eh en pawaz promote blog die..

meh ramai ramai gi blog dia tu meh