Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Girls with red hair are gorgeous!!

I don't know why, but I really enjoy seeing some girls in red hair. They just look amazing!! Choosing to dye your hair with red colour, maybe not the ultimate option for some people, but so far, I think, these ladies really attract me tho. Maybe it's because their faces just suit the colour - I don't know, but again and again, I want to say how gorgeous they are!!





I decided that, my favourites would be Wonder Girls' rapper - Yoobin, 2NE1's main vocalist - Park Bom, and last but not the least, the latest one is Clover's vocalist and rapper - Gilme.

Yoobin got her red hair during "2 Different Tears" promotion.


Park Bom impressed me with her red hair ever since I watched the music video of "Go Away".


Gilme's red hair caught my eyes when she promoted "Ice Trim" with fellow members.












F says :

Oh, I wonder how would I look if I'm in red hair. Would it be as awesome as those ladies?? I bet it won't!!

4 comments:

Kapten Atok said...

kalau kulit hitam tak sesuai ler

diyanah said...

F tertinggal hayley paramore!

Nava Krishnan said...

Depending on your skin tone and facial structure, not everyone can take this color, I don't want to end up looking like a freak. Again, your professional plays a part on your hairstyle and color, in some industries its a big no.

eja an said...

me too! girls with red hair are just gorgeous 8) i like YoonA's red hair :)