Saturday, June 25, 2011

A black desktop background??

My current [well it's been a while actually] desktop background, is all-black. Not the all-black as in the New Zealand's rugby team, but it's just the pure black background. Yeah I know what's in your mind - it's boring and dull and has no life - well I do agree until some points.





And most of the time, I hide all the desktop icons. Because they are just so many things up there, so I end putting them into hiding. But everything has a reason, not to exclude my action.


How to hide the icons :

Right-click on the desktop [on empty spaces, not on any of the icons] >> View >> Show Desktop Icons [make sure it's untick]



I was convinced few weeks back - when the news of Malaysian electricity tariff would be increased, came out - by few friends that, changing you desktop background, screen saver, to a black one, would actually help to reduce the amount of electricity used. To be honest, I was not sure whether that was proven or not, but I just did it anyway. So, why don't you just do like what I did, and proved by comparing electric bills for this month and the upcoming month, so that we can rest assure that we've done the right thing..would you??




Not only that, I was suggested to change my previous homepage of Google, into something else - Saves Watts - which I believe most of us already knew about this. Well, the reasons are pretty clear, just like the above, we'll save energy when we save watts.





Okay, that's all. Now I have to think what to eat for my breakfast.












F says :

My body gets tired pretty easily these few days, that I have to sleep early everyday.
As early as 10 o'clock at night!!

3 comments:

Cik NurulZaty said...

ohh..leh save energy ek?

my dkstop bckground skrg dh la putih..putih blank gak..ahaha

Roza Ami Nanomiya said...

aku punya background tade wallpaper T__T

Kendra Bing said...

Discover blogs, pics and videos you otherwise wouldn't have at http://kendrabing.com. Or submit your blog postings to be part of the big collection.