Sunday, May 29, 2011

It's raining, and my heart cries again.

WARNING : A LOooooONG ENTRY AHEAD!!!



This song was the one that I posted in my previous entry. If you're a BEAST fan, you know how this song can be so much addicting. The song that you would never grow tired listening to it over and over and over again. Just listening to the music alone, it kinda breaks my heart. I just can relate with it.





What is this song about?? Talk about rainy days, what do you feel?? What do your heart yearn for when your days are accompanied with raining non-stop?? Well, since I'm a rain-lover, I'll be jumping in delight, I just love listening to every drop of it, which I believe, bringing every story of each of it. Ahhh, what am I rambling here?? This is so confusing even for myself!!!!


From left :
Yong Junhyung, Son Dongwoon, Yang Yoseob,
Lee Kikwang, Yoon Doojoon, Jang Hyunseung
Picture source : here



This song is mainly about the regret feeling of a guy, for letting go the girl he used to love.

I can’t get out from the thoughts of you 

Well, I guess, he is still loving the girl, but you know, when it comes talking about a guy's pride and all,

I am just disappointed in myself for
Not being able to get a hold of you because of that pride

even when the girl came to mend everything, he just ignored her, he knew she would stop, just like how the rain would soon end. Well, he just didn't care anymore.

On the rainy days you come and find me
Torturing me through the night
When the rain starts to stop, you follow
Slowly, little by little, you will stop as well

But, it's whole different story in his heart. He's acting so contradictorily, mentioned here :

Well this doesn't mean that I miss you, no it doesn't mean that


I personally think, he must be thinking, what is the exact feeling inside me - longing?? Yes, he longed to get back with her, but he knew, he just couldn't.



I have to say, letting go doesn't mean losing that person, it's just maybe for better, at least the person you let go, would be searching for his or her own definition of happiness with someone who can take care of him or her much better.


Now there is no path for me to return
But looking at your happy face
I will still try to laugh since I was the one
Without the strength to stop you



Ahhh, how I wish it's raining out there when I'm writing this, but it's just not. Full translation of the lyrics is down here, but if you wish to sing along to this song, feel free to watch the above video. This song has no music video, so just bear with the awesome fan-made video, which I personally adore, with the rain and the BEAST members as the background.


[Doojoon] When the world turns dark
And the rain quietly falls
Everything is still

[Kikwang] Even today, without a doubt
I can’t get out of it
I can’t get out from the thoughts of you

[Yoseob] Now
I know that it’s the end
I know that it’s all just foolishness
Now I know that it’s not true
[Hyunseung] I am just disappointed in myself for
Not being able to get a hold of you because of that pride

[Yoseob] On the rainy days you come and find me
Torturing me through the night
When the rain starts to stop, you follow
Slowly, little by little, you will stop as well

[Junhyung] I must be drunk, I think I need to stop drinking
Since the rain is falling, I think I might fall as well
Well this doesn't mean that I miss you, no it doesn't mean that
It just means that the time we had together was a bit sharp
When it's the type of day that you really liked
I keep opening the raw memories of you
Making the excuse that it's all memories, I take a step forward
I don't even make the effort to escape

[Dongwoon] Now
I erased all of you
I emptied out all of you
But when the rain falls again
[Kikwang] All the memories of you I hid with effort
It all comes back, it must be looking for you

[Yoseob] On the rainy days you come and find me
Torturing me through the night
When the rain starts to stop, you follow
Slowly, little by little, you will stop as well

(To you)
[Hyunseung] Now there is no path for me to return
But looking at your happy face
[Dongwoon] I will still try to laugh since I was the one
Without the strength to stop you

[Yoseob] On the rainy days you come and find me
Torturing me through the night
When the rain starts to stop, you follow
Slowly, little by little, you will stop as well

[Junhyung] What can I do about something that already ended?
I'm just regretting after like the stupid fool I am
Rain always falls so it will repeat again
When it stops, that's when I will stop as well

[Junhyung] Rain always falls so it will repeat again
When it stops, that's when I will stop as well


Full translation of the lyrics, credit to : YONGISM at B2STRISING.com











F says :
 
It's been a while since it last rained here.

1 comment:

Lisa Farhana said...

doojoon! (fangirl scream)
hahaha

i like their new song, i think it's called fiction or something.

and this song is quite good too!
(download download lol)