Friday, May 6, 2011

Day Two: 10 things I love

Almost failed to do this, but tried so hard to gather some strengths to finish it. Hahaha.






1. Lappy.

My laptop. My first laptop that I ever had, from November 2007 and is still standing. Been repaired twice, one for the power outlet malfunction, and the other, was unknown, it just turned black when I tried to switch it on. Right now, he's strong as ever, with upgraded RAM from 512MB to 2GB, and complete with Microsoft 7. Never intended to switch.




2. DVDs.

Especially the TVXQ's concerts' DVDs and All About TVXQ Season 3 boxset. I once thought of selling them off, but changed my mind afterwards.



3. Jeans.

From Ladylike. It's SOOOOOO comfy that I could wear it to sleep. The material is light enough for me to walk miles from anywhere to everywhere. I even wore it to hike the hill, near Teluk Cempedak.




4. Sweater.

It has stayed with me from my foundation year. The one that keeps me warm through all the night journeys in the bus.





5. Perfume.

Bought in Langkawi last year. Fell in love at the very first smell of it; it's the Lancome's Miracle So Magic.




6. Handphone.

My Sony Ericsson W508, white in colour, given by my parents, 2 years back. The one that accompanies me all this time - making calls, sending messages, taking photos and all.




7. Yakult!!

My day feels incomplete if I don't have at least a bottle of it. Helps a lot with my digestion system.





8. Pillows.

I have a lot. Like seriously, A LOT! At home, it's not much, but once you get into my room in Kuantan, you know what I mean.





9. Kuantan room.

I seriously in LOVE with my room in IIUM Kuantan. The comfy single bed, the study table that I changed its location to face the windows, and the locker. I miss them, freaking much.





10. LUNA pencil colours.


Has 48 of them. Had it since I was 15. I rarely used it, most of the time, borrowed by my friends.












F says :

Have a lot to tell, but just can't.

1 comment:

Aimi dan Pakcik Hashim said...

banyak barang ko simpan ya