Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day Four: 10 things I want to say to a person.

I'm not sure to call this a repost or not, but I'm pretty sure that this entry was out once, before bloghost had troubles.



Dear you...




1. Please, do take care of me. Seriously. Most of the times, I would be overreacting over the littlest thing, crying over nothing and laughing like there's no tomorrow.



2. Love me the way I am, and I promise you, I'll be better. No worries for I would always love you the way you are.



3. Let's travel around the world. It's been my dream for a while, but it would be no fun if I go alone, with no companion. And I hope, the unfortunate companion would be YOU. :))



4. I wish you know how to cook. ;);)



5. Congregational prayer. Feel free to be the imam.



6. Let's go camping, let's play basketball together, let's walk along the beach, let's do a bicycle race and etc.



7. I love eating, so do excuse me when I'm too absorbed with eating and FOOD, because I won't be able to give you my attention.



8. Let's do awesome stuffs, i.e. dancing in the rain perhaps??



9. You don't have to be romantic all the time, for me, it's good enough knowing that you love me, and say it once a while.



10. Help me.













F says :

Some would be like 'Eeeewww..'

1 comment:

yana said...

Yana say Aww!