Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Being me.

I started feeling that I was getting sick. In fact, I am. I can't stop sneezing and my throat sores so much that I have difficulty swallowing even the saliva.



Oh, the history speaks for me. I realise that I've been slacking off these few days, lacked of water, of course. Oh, I hope to get better as soon as possible. There's a project, me and my Mama, is planning on.





Get well soon, dear F. You're strong, but you still have to drink a LOT of water.





Project planning, marketing strategies, would be discussed tomorrow. Sounds like a big one, haa? Nope, it's not. It's just, you know, I'll tell you later.












F says :

Now, go to sleep!!

2 comments:

Cik NurulZaty said...

wow, u nak plan bisnes apa pulak ni??

em.lama x smbg ngn u..

smlm, mira kim salam kat ang. dia kata ang x dpt dihubungi pon by phone..so dia tkot ang ilang..hehe

^_^

nurain said...

thats y, water is life sayang, minum banyak air k.n dun forget to rest.amek la antibiotic and ubat batuk.