Wednesday, May 4, 2011

10 things in 10 days



Well, Innz and Elynn, are both doing this, so I was thinking, wouldn't it be a good idea to be doing this too, at least for the sake of keeping this blog updated. Heeee. But there's one thing that I'm afraid of, that I would not be able to do this, well, history speaks for itself, I stopped doing the Project 30 Days, at only Day One!! Hahaha.

                                           day one: 10 things about you
day two: 10 things you love
day three: 10 things you hate
day four: 10 things you want to say to one person
day five: 10 wishes
day six: 10 items you can't live without
day seven: 10 important people
day eight: 10 of your favourite songs
day nine: 10 ways to win your heart
day ten: 10 final words












I 'll try to commit myself to this one. 

























F says :

Should I start today??

1 comment:

Si KuCar KaciR said...

nak try buat jugak boleh x? hehe.. cam best je. :)