Thursday, April 7, 2011

Revoked, again.




Alhamdulillah, checked my email last Tuesday night, was surprised to get an invitation from Nuffnang, for Scream 4 Premiere Movie Screening. Well, the last thing I could remember, I never joined to comment to get the tickets, because I knew well that the date fell during my exam week. [itu namanya rezeki, F, sila hargai. :))]



Click for a bigger view.



which to be exact, it's on 13th of April, a day before my last final exam paper, Calculus for Biotechnology. I really, really, really, could not make it, and how I wished I had the chance to say sorry.






This isn't the first time. Normally, the dates would always clash with my oh-so-called hectic schedule. Duh. Still, I'm hoping to join more Nuffnang events after my finals are all done.













F says :

Things happened.
And I never forget.

1 comment:

xazryx said...

scream come back !