Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weak.

I am one weak girl you wish you never knew.I never thought that I would be that easily defeated, therefore, I let my guards down. Then, some think, it's okay to make fun of me because I won't be mad right?? People think it wont matter to hurt me because I am one strong girl.





No. You are totally wrong.





Can't you see, I've made things I lik and dislike obviously. When I say I'm okay, well, I guess I'm okay. When I'm not, it totally shows on my face. Yet you can't read that???





I've never felt so much embarrassed of what happened. But actually rather than embarrassing, I was feeling more suffocating. But some won't understand, or simply refused to understand.









Adios Mr New Crush. Hello Mr Good Luck. Thanks for taking care of me, although it's just from afar. I owe you big time.












F says :

:'((

No comments: