Monday, February 14, 2011

Tag suka-suka yang panjang

Tag yang panjang gila. Kepada yang di'tag', jangan segan-silu nak buat. Kehkehkeh





A - AVAILABLE :
 Iyelah.
Sila la ngorat.
XD



B – BIRTHDAY:
28 January 1990




C - CRUSHING ON:
Changmin
Junhyung.
Mr New Crush.




D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD:
Fresh Orange.


E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO:
 Angah





F - FAVORITE SONG:
Supa Solo by G.Na



G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS:
Worms FTW!!


I - IN LOVE WITH:
Myself.



K - KILLED SOMEONE:
Nope.
Got nobody interested enough to be killed. 


L - LONGEST CAR RIDE:
Masa femili anta datang Kuantan nak daftar tahun lepas.


M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR:
Vanilla always.
Always vanilla.


N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS:
A proud eldest of 5.



O - ONE WISH:
I wish I never knew how having crush on someone felt like.



P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST:
mi familia.



R - REASON TO SMILE:
just because.
even at the littlest things.


S - SONG YOU LAST SANG:


All the solos come together
One two three
Say La La La, La La La La
Follow me singing it!!


Why go crazy over love
Let's fly fly fly, High High High High
Experience this feeling
Supa Solo





T - TIME YOU WOKE UP:
6.45am.
then on and off.





U - UNDERWEAR COLOUR:
here is not the right place to mention that.



V - VEGETABLE(S):
tak mau sawi.

 
W - WORST HABIT:
annoying.



X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD:
back in 2008.



Y - YOYOS ARE:
yoyos.

Z - ZODIAC SIGN:
Aquarius


Random Questions About You :)

Spell your name without vowels:
fqh


Your favorite number:
2.
8.


What color do you wear most?
I don't have specific colour.
I just wear what my hands pick.



Are you happy with your life right now?
I guess so.
 




What is your favorite lesson in school?
It's always been English since primary school.



Who is your best friend?
The one who cares for me more than myself.
The one who loves me unconditionally.
The one who never miss me when we're apart
because we both know that it's the right time to be alone.
The one that knows that I'm crying, 
even when there are no tears.



When do you start back at school/college?
It's almost been a week.





Are you outgoing?
Depends on the ones that hang around me.


Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?
No.


Can you whistle?
Yes.


Walk with your toes curled?
If I were to break my toes, 
so, yes, I will.



THE DO'S :)

Do you believe in miracles?
Yes, I do.






Do you believe in magic?
Nope.
Dr Razzak said magic is not a knowledge.
Therefore, I shouldn't believe it, should I??







Love at first sight?
Nope.
Love comes when I get to know that person deeper.







Do you know how to swim?
Nope.





Do you like roller coasters?
It's been a while since I last rode on it,
so I kinda forgot whether I like it or not.







Have you ever been on a plane?
Many times.





Have you ever asked someone out?
I asked everyone out.
But no one responded.

kawan2, jom date ramai2 kat taman bandar!!!





Have you ever been asked out by someone?
Yes.
Why not?





Have you ever been to the ocean?
Nope.
Beach, yes!







Have you ever painted your nails?
With magic pens, YES.





THE WHATS :)

What is the temperature outside?
I don't measure the temperature.





What radio station do you listen to?
I seldom listen to radios.







What was the last restaurant you ate at?
Black Canyon Coffee.


What was the last thing you bought?
My dinner.


What was the last thing on TV you watched?
I didn't watch TV since last Sunday.


Who was the last person you said I love you to?
My Acer.


 

HAPPY SECTION :)

Are you a happy person?
Ask people around me.

 

What is your current hair color?
Pure blackie. 
Dyeing to purple soon.







CURRENTLY WEARING :)

What shirt are you wearing?
Hot pink shirt.


Pants?
Pyjama pants. 


 

Shoes?
Nope


Necklaces?
Nope.
I felt suffocated wearing necklaces. 


IN A BOY/GIRL :)

Favorite eye color:
Any colour is fine as long as I love him 


Short or long hair:
Short or medium would do.
Neat and tidy.






Height:
I wish he would be taller than me.





HAVE YOU EVER.

Been to jail:
NO





Laughed so hard you cried:
Almost everytime.




Cried in school:
Many times.


Done something really stupid that you still you started laughing:
A lot.


Seen a dead body:
Yes.





THIS OR THAT?

Pepsi or Coke:
Pepsi.





Chocolate or Vanilla:
Vanilla.


Strawberries or Blueberries
Berris are COOL!! 


Meat or Veggies:
Veggies, please.
Meat makes me sleepy throughout the day/night. 


TV or Movie:
TV.
Movie. 


Guitar or Drums:
Both please.





Adidas or Nike:
BUM.


Cheerios or Corn Flakes:
Honey Flakes.

 

Name one random thing about myself.
A full-time sleepyhead, but an insomniac at times.







This long tag goes to :
Srii
Zaty
Anna
Kay.A
Kam
Sofiyyah
Yana
Fana
Hanis
Dian
Sha

No comments: