Friday, January 28, 2011

Officially 21

I got floured. Seriously got FLOURED. And I was like covered with flour, all over my body. And on my favourite Germany tee. Oh my!!!






And my head was even topped with flour too, making my hair instantly turn to whitish-grey hair. Oh, felt like an Opah [grandma] already. LOL.







You GIRLS are the BESTest okay???!!!! Please and please and please be happier than me. I'll be more than thankful to have you guys in my life. Thanks for everything, oh my, I could never thank for this awesome and chaotic celebration ever!!





Zaty

Wa

Cida

Mira

Tiqah

Su

Srii

Munie

Dayah

Alia 

Wanie









Now, I wonder who's going to finish another 2 slices of Secret Recipe cheesecake brought by my gilak-gilak girls??? (-_-)''

Before


The first thing that came into my mind when I saw "chick" was this.. :

Image source from here.



After






No pics of my girls, because the pics were so private. Heee.
Cake pics, credit to my so-ever-well-known-food-soulmate, Sumarni.














F says :

Now, 21.
I really had a blast birthday indeed.

1 comment:

miss faten said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY F!!!
Ucapan saya adalah; Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki. Semoga setiap pekerjaan yang F lakukan akan mendapat rahmat, berkat dan redha ALLAH. Semoga jugak F berjaya di dunia dan akhirat, insyaALLAH.


P/S: Tak boleh belah baju germany dah jadi kaler kelabu dah ;) Mesti banyak tepung yg terlibat semalam :D