Friday, December 31, 2010

My tagged-by-Dian tag.

Sorry Dian. I just noticed you tagged me.
Instruction : Once you are tagged, answer all the questions honestly. No lying or cheating.
Starting time : 1.35p.m.

Name: 
Fikah Mus

Brother(s):
2 younger brothers.

Eye Color:
Dark brown to black.

Shoe size:
7-8, sometimes can be 9.

Hair:
Pure black. Thought of dyeing it to dark purple. I'm serious.

Piercings:
Nope, never. My opah never allows me to.

Height:
High school : 163 cm.
CFS : 159 cm.
during medical check-up IKOD : 157 cm.
last sem hols : 158 cm.

Don't ask me why. Could be the error of the instrument.

What are you wearing right now?:
Germany black tee and turquoise PJ pants.

Where do you live?:
Kubang Kerian, Kota Bharu, Kelantan.


Favorite number:
2.

Favorite drink:
Currently, Teh Tarik.

Favorite month:
January.

Favorite breakfast:
No favs. I'll eat anything served.


-Have You Ever-
1. Broken a bone:
I don't think I've ever had.

2. Been in a police car:
Yup. It's actually the police truck. Followed my dad.

3. Fallen for a friend:
YES. No explanation needed. [p/s: I hate the fact I fell for him.]

4. Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time:
Yes. Guy entertainers.

5. Swam in the ocean:
Too bad, I don't know swimming, at all. All I do is splashing the water to others.

6. Fallen asleep in school:
Uncountably yes.

7. Broken someone’s heart:
Yes. And the after-effect actually hurt me more than that person.

8. Cried when someone died:
...

9. Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
Nope. I'd rather sleep.

10. Saved e-mails:
Not much. Most are from my classmates, they sent the notes.

11. Been cheated on:
Maybe, a lot.


-What-
1. Your room like?:
A messy one. A real disaster. But still livable.

2. What is right beside you?:
My SE.

3. What is the last thing you ate?:
Only some cereal drink.


-Ever Had-
1. Chicken pox:
No.

2. Sore throat:
Yes. Many times.

3. Stitches:
No.

4. Broken nose:
No. The worst is only my nose turns red because of my allergy.


-Do You-
1. Believe in love at first sight?:
No. Most of the times, I fall for that someone after knowing his true self. Good or bad guys, that doesn't matter. Because every one has his own special charm.

2. Like picnic?:
Love it.


-Who-
1. Who did you last yell at?:
I don't yell much lately.

2. Who was the last person you danced with?:
I don't dance with people. I dance to myself.

3. Who last made you smile?:
Joker.


-Final Questions-
1. What are you listening to right now?:
Neorago [It's You] - Super Junior.

2. What did you do today?:
Nothing much.

3. Are you the oldest?:
The eldest of 5.

4. Indoors or outdoors?:
Both.


-Today did you-
1. Talk to someone you like?:
No. I've been hibernating since yesterday. Oh, I don't know if I still like that someone.

2. Kiss anyone?:
No. No one to kiss here.

3. Sing?
Yes..Picture of You - DBSK ..please be mine~~

4. Talk to an ex?:
It's been a while. And I don't even know where he is now.

5. Miss someone?:
To be honest, NO.

6. Eat?:
Horlicks 3-in-1 cereal drink.


-Last person who-
1. You talked to on the phone?:
My dad.

2. Made you cry?:
Some random people I saw. Because they reminded me so much of home.

3. Went to the movies with?:
My bestie, Zaty. Watching the so-called-over-exaggerated movie, Tron: The Legacy. The only thing I loved, was the CGI used.

4. You went to the mall with?:
Last Wednesday. With Srii, Mira and Anna. Berjaya Megamall - East Coast Mall - Giant Hypermarket.

5. Who cheered you up?:
Mira, Su and Srii. When all of us, still wet from the rain, were hanging out at Taj for a mere 15 minutes.


-Have you-
1. Been to Mexico?:
No. Wishing to go once.

2. Been to USA?:
No.


-Random-
1. Have a crush on someone?:
A lot.

2. What books are you reading right now?:
1511H [Kombat] - Faisal Tehrani, Cinta Sang Ratu - Ramlee Awang Murshid, Something Wonderful - Judith McNaught.

3. Best feeling in the world?:
Whenever I eat.

4. Future kids names?:
Simple names with great meanings.

5. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?:
Oyen.

6. What’s under your bed?:
Nothing, except the dust.

7. Favorite sport(s):
Basketball [missing it so much!!] - badminton.

8. Favorite place?:
My bed. Because I'm currently in my hibernation mode.

9. Who do you really hate?:
A person who takes our friendship for granted, saying to others at my back, "I'll see how long this girl would last with me."

10. Do you have a job?:
Used to. And soon.

11. What time is it now?:
2.02 p.m.

note: make the title as my___ survey
then tag to 15 people and answer them.
Feel free to do the tag.

No comments: