Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dear you, let's get married!!

My marriage plans?? Here, as tagged by Anna.




HOW OLD ARE U?
Turning 21 in 55days.


ARE U SINGLE?
Yes, for the moment.


AT WHAT AGE DO YOU THINK U'LL GET MARRIED?
I always want to get married at the early age. But looking at my situation right now, seems it's just gonna be a dream tho.


DO YOU THINK YOU WILL BE MARRYING THE PERSON YOU ARE WITH NOW?
Can I get married to my Joker?? Okay, do not answer. I know what you're thinking right now.




IF NOT, WHO DO YOU WANT TO MARRY?
My soon-to-be soul-mate.


WHO WILL BE YOUR BRIDEMAID AND BESTMAN?
Family and friends.


DO YOU WANT A GARDEN OR BEACH OR TRADITIONAL WEDDING?
I opt for traditional. Oh, the simpler, the better.


WHERE DO YOU PLAN TO GO ON HONEYMOON?
Brisbane. Or maybe Switzerland.

Didgeridoo.
At Wantok Multicultural Centre.
Australia.



HOW MANY GUEST DO YOU THINK U WILL INVITE?
Again, F & F. Family and friends.


WILL THAT INCLUDE UR 'EX'ES?
Most probably, Yes.


HOW MANY LAYER OF CAKE DO YOU WANT?
Uhm..I'll think about that later.


WHEN DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED? MORNING OR EVENING?
I'll think about that once I'm engaged.


NAME THE SONG/TUNE U WOULD LIKE TO PLAY ON YOUR WEDDING DAY?
Happy songs would do.


DO YOU PREFER FINE DINING OR JUST FORK AND SPOON? KNIFE?
Fine dining, please.


CHAMPAGNE OR RED WINE?
None!!


HONEYMOON RIGHT AFTER THE WEDDING OR DAYS AFTER THE WEDDING?
I'll think about that once I'm married. ;)


MONEY OR HOUSEHOLD ITEMS?
Household items maybe??


HOW MANY KID WOULD U LIKE TO HAVE?
I once thought of having 2 girls and 2 boys; but for the time being, I dream of having more. Heee.


WILL YOU RECORD YOUR HONEYMOON IN DVD/CD?
Hurm..I can't decide yet.


WHOSE WEDDING PLAN U WOULD LIKE TO KNOW NEXT?
Anyone who's willing to share. 








F says:

I need him.
Now.

No comments: