Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Boredom

Doing tag by myself because I'm deadly bored.





The phone rings. What is your ringtone?
- Clenching a Tight Fist chorus cut - BEAST. [But most of the time, my phone is in silent mode]

Did you go anywhere yesterday?
- Kuliyyah of Science for classes and Kuliyyah of Medicine for lunch. Where else when it's only the beginning of the week except for classes.

Who was the last person you shared beds with?
- Sorry to say, but I hate sharing bed.

Favorite drink?
- For the time being, I'm so much in love with Teh Tarik!!!

Does the person you like know that you like him/her?
- Why don't you ask this to him instead??

Last time you talked to your mom?
- Days ago.

Where are you right now?
- In my room, at my uni. *cold*

If you HAD to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
- Sure!! Aiman sure gonna love it!!

Favorite gadget in the kitchen?
- My non-stick pan. Oh, the foods in the fridge.

Favorite pie?
- McDonalds' pineapple pie. Now they don't serve it anymore. T_T

How is your hair?
- Straight, semi-long [LOL], and black. Thought to have a bob-cut and dye it to dark purple. Okay??

Where's the last place you walked to?
- To the cafe last night. Had Kuey Teow Kungfu and Teh Tarik. Yummy!!!

Last time you had a sleepover?
- Can't remember.

Latest you stayed up in the past week?
- Last night. Until 3.30 a.m..

What are you doing?
- Choosing song for my handphone's ringtone.

Have you been in a car accident?
- I didn't remember.

What is the last thing you said aloud?
- Didn't remember any.

Who's the 1st person on your missed calls list?
- Some unknown number looking for a guy.

What did the last text message you received say?
- From Mira - "Cuti seminggu ka??" (-_-);;

Story behind your MySpace song?
- Deleted MySpace long time ago.

What's bothering you right now?
- Why on earth I'm losing interest to blog anymore.

DESCRIBE YOUR:

Wallet?
- No bills, only coins.

Eyes?
- Dark brown to black.

Life?
- Just okay and doing just fine.

WHAT ARE YOU:

Doing this weekend to come?
- Hanging out.

Wearing?
- A tee and PJ pants.

Wanting?
- Nothing much.

Listening to?
- Why Do I Like You - Super Junior.

What do you smell?
- The icing of the cuppy.

Do you sleep naked?
- Nope.

Do you like seafood?
- You name it, I love 'em all!! Fav of all time is squid.

Do you remember your dreams?
- Not at all. Too tired to even dream.

Do you consider yourself a study freak?
- Nope. I'm a very last-minute person. But in the midst of trying to change this habit.

Do you speak another language other than English?
- Malay language. Dialects. Little of Korean and Japanese.

What did you do last night?
-Finishing the last few episodes of Pasta.

What do you hate?
- My forgetfulness. I forget things so much, so easily these days.

Orange or apple juice?
- Fresh orange juice. Tropicana Twister apple juice.

Who were the last people you went out to lunch with?
- Yesterday. Srii. And met her roomie, Su there.

Last thing you ate?
- Mira's cuppy.











F said :

Doing tags for the purpose of keeping the blog alive.

No comments: