Friday, October 22, 2010

I won a contest!!!!!!!!

OH MY!!!




The first time I've ever won any contest!! I guess it's because not many joined, and luck was by my side at that time, and dang!! I won!!! I was told through Twitter last night, and was asked to give my mailing address, so they can post my prize.



It's a contest organized by the Malaysian B2UTY, when I just needed to tweet my wish for celebrating my B2ST / BEAST 1st AnniB2STary last 16th. I only tweeted what crossed my mind, and thank God, it was announced as one of the winning tweets.

oops!!
to view the thread,
you must be a registered user.



Oh, the other two tweets were aweSOOM, I tell you!! One even used B2ST / BEAST's song titles to tweet her wish. I was soooooo LUCKY!!! Oh, congrats to other winners, too!!

The left one..
is my inspiration.
LOL


Whatever the mystery prize would be, I am more than happy, excited, overjoyed etc. of winning. The feeling...was so indescribable..


u may be not my first sight love,
but u r da LOVE 
that I want to keep with me 
until my last breath 
#sob365t.happy 1st annib2stary @MYB2UTY



Follow them @MYB2UTY .



Thank you MYB2UTY!!
You made my day [night].








F said:

Now you see F, 
whenever you're feeling down, 
there's always thing 
that would get you back on your feet. 
Cheer up. 
Life is way too short for you to waste.

2 comments:

Roxy zai said...

all i can say is WOW!! congratz dear!

shaharil said...

Congratulation...