Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Attention #1

It had been such a hard time for me to update my beloved blog, due to the slowest Internet connection ever lately. So, I've been skipping lots of days, updating even about myself.



Good news received last Monday. My mother had delivered to a beautiful baby boy that evening. Alhamdulillah, both were just fine. I suggested him to be named Muhammad Amir, but then we'd all agreed that we named him Muhammad Ammar Aiman bin Mustafpa. Insya-Allah, that's a good one.






It's not that I refused to post anything regarding my new baby brother, and I even drafted a post about that long ago, however I was unable to upload his picture here. Therefore, IF only you want to see his beautiful face, I have to redirect a link to my Facebook page, where you can only see some infos about me and the profile picture. There, it's him, on my profile picture.







Let's all wish him the best, to be a good grandson, son and brother always and forever. Thanks to all the supports and good comments to him in my Facebook page.





With that, I'll excuse myself, and I probably would update the pictures once I'm at home soon. Can't wait to see him!!




Cheers~~

1 comment:

zuk zuhaiza said...

wahhh..dapat adik baru..
congrates!!!