Friday, August 13, 2010

Please..not now..

I've been kinda miserable inside since last night, but couldn't afford to show it physically. Yeah, I did take time to express myself towards other people. But, o Allah, it was so hard for me to bear this alone.


 Unxepected things happened, but yesterday was almost to stop my heartbeat. Shocking, yet I could do nothing about that. Remember the guy that I had crushed on?? I was so freaking afraid if he found out. Please, the timing was just not right, for now. Please..not now..


If I were to confess..if he were to know..please let me be well-prepared..inside and outside..


But now..I am just not ready for anything..




If you love someone, tell him or her. Forget about the rules or the fear of looking ridiculous. What is truly ridiculous is passing up on an opportunity to tell someone that your heart is invested in him or her.



This was the love quote that I got from a Facebook application. Rather shocking.


But I won't confess..not now..

No comments: