Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kimi ga Ireba (If You're Here)


Instructions:

1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/mp3/mp4/ipod/windows media player/mixpod/etc on shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this.

not tagging anyone, but if you're interested, just do it.




IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
[Mystery - B2st / Beast]

LOL..it's all a mystery, that's what I'll say.


WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?

[JoJo - ShinEE]

Is that a clue that I actually like a guy named JoJo??it's a girl's name tho.



HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
[2 Different Tears - Wonder Girls]

This is soooo true!!Felt like crying, but in two different feelings. 


WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?

[Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls]

Wishing for a miracle.


WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?

[Time To Love (TTL) - T-ara & Supernova (Choshinsung)]

Yeah, baby!!It's time for me to love and be loved.LOL

 
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
[So Hot - Wonder Girls]

Am I??


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?

[Futatsu no Kuchibiru - EXILE]

 ???

 
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
[Love Like This - SS501]

Why do I have to "Love Like This"??


WHAT IS 2+2?

[Toki wo Tomete - Tohoshinki]

???

 
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
[Siren - Eun Ji Won]

She is my siren of life, perhaps??


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

[Tired of Waiting - 2PM]

Yeah..lately, feeling kinda tired to wait for him.


WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

[I Go Crazy Because of You - T-ara]

Almost went crazy because of him.


WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?

[HEY!(Don't bring me down) - DBSK / TVXQ]

I don't wish people to bring me down.

 
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
[Chu~ - f(x)
]
Ohmoo!!??


WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU

[Sign - Brown Eyed Girls]

A good sign..??


WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?

[I Need a Girl (feat G-Dragon) - Tae Yang
]
Oh, I guess this would apply to my groom-to-be.
 

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
[Lies (Gojitmal) - T-ara
]
No comment.

 
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
[HuH (Hit Ur Heart) - 4 Minute]
Indeed this is my favourite for the moment. I guess I love to hit my heart??!!


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
 
[BONAMANA (min-ah) - Super Junior]
In a simple word, B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.
 

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
[Heartbeat - 2PM]

My heart stops beating.

HOW WILL YOU DIE?

[Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) - B2ST / Beast]

Hurm..take care of yourself girls..


WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST REGRET?

[Oh! - SNSD / Girls' Generation]

OH!!It's a top secret.


WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

[12.34 (Nothing Better) - DBSK / TVXQ]

Rather than laughing, this song makes me cried all the times.


WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?

[Sorry, Sorry - Super Junior]

This should be the one that I would laugh to, because I'll automatically dance to this song.

 
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
[Love Bye Love - DBSK / TVXQ]

Goodbye, my love~~

 
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
[Run Devil Run - SNSD / Girls' Generation]

Gotta run from the devil!!

 
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
[Without U - 2PM]

I-DON'T-THINK-SO!!


IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

[Shock - B2ST / Beast]

My shock??


WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?

[Nobody - Wonder Girls]

hurm~~ 


WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?

[Kimi ga Ireba (Beautiful Love ost) - Xiah Junsu]

No comments: