Friday, June 25, 2010

Goodbye, Mr Crush!!

I bid you a big time farewell, dear Mr Crush. I guess it's time to put an end to every stupid crushes that I ever had on you. This, has really to stop. Enough is enough, I say.



Yeah, I know, I sounded like I gave everything up too early, while I didn't even try to confess. But, yeah, I did. I don't want to confess, I don't want to give any hint anymore to you. I'm so freaking tired of all these. I ran out of my energy, every time I tried to figure out new ways to open up to you.



It's not easy at all, when I first thought that I could make this happened. But no worries, I won't anymore. I won't do anything more to continue this kind of crush.



Oh, right now, I should put my family and friends first, and not forgetting my blog. The only place that I could share joy and sorrow almost with everyone.



Dear Mr Crush, regardless who you are, if you happen to read this, I want to say, I really want to forget everything about you. But I just can't, not too sudden. Just, next time you see me, treat me well, as a friend, would you??



Right now, all my courage and confidence to face you, are just fading away. And I'm too weak to chase for that anymore. I guess, I'm too lazy for everything.



Goodbye, Mr Crush. I wish to hear good news from you, that you have finally found someone to be placed in your heart.

6 comments:

kenwooi said...

lots more fishes in the sea =)

Roxy zai said...

perhaps, Mr.Crush is not ur Mr.Right..dun wait too long in front of a closed door, be aware of other doors that have been open for u..^_^

Lovely Bella said...

it breaks ur heart to c the one u luv is happy with sumone else, but it's more painful to know that the one u luv is unhappy with u... ♥

Iocus Theoda said...

i'm with you!

fndrocka said...

be with the best, scandal with the rest

Terbaru : Si Kacak Mengintai Dari Tirai Kamar

Jooleeyah said...

Hey, honey. I don't know exactly what's going on, but I really hope you're okay. Whatever happened (or not happened) to you, ada hikmahnya. If you don't get something, it's because Allah knows it's not the right time for you. Whatever it is, you have your family and friends to make you happy :) All the best ya!

-Julia