Tuesday, May 4, 2010

An Award from Her

Well, thanks a bunch my dearie Anna, for giving me the chance to have the award.


Enough said, this blog is not that interesting [ceh..humble konon..]. I guess it seems 'yes' to certain people, and I really thank her for acknowledging this blog as interesting. I'm hoping to work harder in making my blog as interesting as possible, as long as it doesn't offend anyone. I hope so.


Terms & Conditions for the AWARD.


1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award
2. Pass this award to 10/20/30/all blogger you've recently discover
3. Contact said blogs and let them know they've won this award
4. State 7 things about yourself


I would love to dedicate this INTERESTING BLOG AWARD to:

wa 


7 things about me.

1. I love purple, but other colours would never harm.
2. I really adore lavender and lemon smells. They're somewhat soothing me.
3. I'm so into K-pop music. J-pop also is a YES.
4. Oh, did I mention that I'm so single and available?? *grins*
5. Blogging has been part of me, I can never imagine to no longer blogging.
6. My picas [read: pictures] were all lost, thanks to that irresponsible computer technician.
7. And I talk a LOT, to myself.

Adios amigos.

No comments: