Wednesday, February 3, 2010

U-Kiss - 빙글 빙글 Bingeul Bingeul [Round and Round]

This is the latest track of U-Kiss, Round and Round. The music video is yet to be aired, so you're going to listen to the song only, I guess, for the time being.

 

Credit : kaboomzable @ YouTube.com

The tune is catchy. I noticed that the style is almost the same to Man Man Ha Ni. It's just the beats are 'softer' than Man Man Ha Ni. Can't seem to believe it, why don't you try listen by yourself and compare?? 




Credit : crazycutegirl @ YouTube.com
What do you say?? Still, for me, the song is somewhat easy-listening and the one that would get my body shakes around. 

Who are U-Kiss members?? Well, I'm yet to recognize each of them, well, there are 7 of them, so it may take some time to remember their faces. Even TVXQ, for me, it took a while, a month actually, to differentiate each face of Jaejoong, Junsu, Changmin, Yunho and Yoochun. Hahahaha.

Enjoy listening!!

Without You is another song by U-Kiss, released on 27th January 2010, but I am yet to listen to that. Later ok??

No comments: