Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's A Goodbye

I don't know where do I got this strength to type this entry. But I have to, because lately, I noticed my entries were all so freaking boring and not entertaining anymore. LOL. Even me, myself, couldn't hold myself to read those. 

First of all, I'm so sorry, I couldn't give my very best for the time being; I guess because of I don't have enough rest since last weekend. I'm so sorry...

My heart is officially broken. I couldn't have my fingers to type properly because I was shaken much by the latest news. It's..it's so hard to put yourself together when you have this shocking and unexpected story of this person. It's intolerable. But do this person ever care?? Nope. He'll never do.

I thought the world I was living, was the one that's full of hypocrisy. But I guess not. It's the same for everyone else. I am just lucky enough to notice this before I had my heart crushing into pieces.

I'm sorry..it's a stupid rambling here..My strength has all gone by right now..How I wished it was just a dream..

2 comments:

lieya orange M.I. said...

...take care okeyyy...try to smile always...=D

f is fikah said...

lieya;
thanx3 a lot~~
since yesterday, i've been smiling all the time..
thanks again..