Saturday, January 16, 2010

EAP Mid-Sem Exam

It was on Friday when we all got our marks. Well, Alhamdulillah, although I didn't score as much as I wanted, it turned out to be some kind of satistcation for me. [satisfied ah?? padahal dah meraung sakan, ''kenapalah aku tak buat elok-elok masa ujian tuh???'']

My dear friends pleaded me to be grateful. Yes, right now, I am grateful. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah.

Know what?? Atiqah and Moon got the same marks as mine. Previously, the same bands for MUET [taken during my short semester]. Or do we really have the same genes or what?? LOL. Anyhow, we can never run away from the fact that we're f.r.i.e.n.d.s.


FImin says:
How I wished I could do better than that. One reason is because of ''mechanism''. How come only 0.5?? My bad. The writing was waaaaayyy messy ever I'd ever written. Too bad, the paper needed to be returned back. I would love to keep it, no matter how bad it was.

No comments: