Saturday, December 26, 2009

What Have I Done??!!

This happened quite some time ago. Still, I want to share it with you.


First, it was with AVATAR. Okay, to cut the long story short, I got the invitation to AVATAR Premiere Screening from Nuffnang. Too bad, I wasn't in KL to be present at that day.



 


And it went the same for the Sherlock Holmes Premiere Screening. I joined the contest, which I put no hopes at all to be chosen. But luck was by my side. Again, I got a pair of invitations. And I let the invitations to be revoked again because I was in the midst of my mid-semester exam. I was feeling damn frustrated because I'd been waiting eagerly to watch it. Even if I were not chosen, I was thinking to go watching it. But, right now, the feeling is different. I lose my interest to watch, because I know, I could have been in the premiere in the first place!! 




 

So, I sadly say buh-bye to Avatar and Sherlock Holmes.


Anyway, thank you so much, Nuffnang!! I wished I was there. *sob..sob..*

No comments: