Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy 6th Anniversary, DBSK / TVXQ / Tohoshinki

Here, I would like to wish:


HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY


to


my dear DBSK / TVXQ / Tohoshinki.


Dear Yoochun, Junsu, Jaejoong, Changmin, and Yunho,


Happy 6th anniversary. It's been a hard and long journey for all of you. First of all, my apologies for not being able to get you any gifts. All I have is just my love and trust for you. And it will never change. 


I wonder, how are you guys going through this hard time?? Be strong. Stay together. Breaking apart is not what I want, not for now, not for ever. All I want is for you guys to get together back, with no more awkwardness. Want to see you guys joking around, teasing each other; making me laugh my heart out. Oh, it's not that I forgot how to laugh, it's just that lately, even when I watched your funniest vids, I laughed, but with some tears and a broken heart. Seriously, I want my adorkable boys back.


I'm sorry to say that I was not yet a fan when you first debuted. I was nowhere from knowing anything about you. I'm far to be compared with those who have stayed with you, through thick and thin, from the beginning. I'm too new. Too new. But that doesn't mean anything as long as I love you, right??


Well, I don't think you would ever find this entry of mine. Because you don't even know me. But who cares?? I'll keep having you in my mind, even me, myself, not too sure until when.


I wish things would get better, sooner or later. 

I wish for you to be healthy, especially my dear Min, who looks so skinny right now. 

I wish I have the chances to see more passionate performances from you. 

I wish to see Min rapping, because others had, except for him.


I wish I would never give you up.


I wish I have chance to meet you, even once.


I wish all the best in whatever you do.


Saranghae~~

No comments: