Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fanfics aka fanfictions

This post is dedicated to all K-pop, J-pop and C-pop fans.

I've noticed that, lately, some fans have been searching the fanfics with their favourite idols as the characters. How do I know?? It's from the Nuffnang analytics, where I found various keywords, from the fans, like:

1) cerita karangan dbsk

2) ketika changmin bertasbih [this one was our laughing stock throughout the night, because the title sounded so ridiculous, don't you think?? But, looking back at it, I finally realise, how these people really want some imaginative and creative short stories or novels to read.

So, here, I would provide the website that I used to never miss months ago.





And here, I rank my favourites from No. 1 - 3.



1] Within Me.




Changmin of TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki and oh, I can't remember that girl's name. I'll update. The fanfic that ever touched my heart, made my tears rolling down non-stop, tied my tongue to even utter a word. Touching, romantic, funny; it has 'em all.
The best ever!!




2] The Warmth Underneath.




T.O.P. of Big Bang and Kim So Eun [that girl who befriended Jandi in Boys Over Flowers, So Ga Eul. And the one that matches Kim Beom perfectly in the same drama].
Very well-written. I really love the way the author kept the plots moving, from one step to another. Well-organized. And it's not just a cliche boy-meets-girl story. Love it.




3] Living with Them




All DBSK members and You!! I won't say it's the best, but it's one of my favourites.  This was my first fanfic I'd read from the site. It's catchy, entertaining and full of humour. Guess who did that girl get at the end of the story?? I'm not trying to spoil your mood, but it's obviously the one that every girl would drool and set eyes on, none other than Jaejoongie.





FImin says:
So, don't hesitate to drop by at this site, occay??

No comments: