Thursday, December 24, 2009

black and white photography CONTEST




 LAST DATE

25th DECEMBER 2009

For more information,
just click on the contest logo.
Oh,
the closing date is VERY soon!!
Pali, pali.
[*hurry, hurry*]





Some infos regarding this photo.
Well, some of you might already know that
this pic had been uploaded here before.
Remember,
I told some stories,
of how people misjudged me.
Not in a bad way,
but I don't feel good to be misunderstood
as a perfect person,
 by just looking from the pic.
Oh, the pic was supposed to be my entry
for Nuffnang's Storm Warrior contest,
but I failed to post it on my blog on time.
So, this so infamous pic
has become my profile pic
for my Facebook page.
One good thing that I like so much about this pic,
because the shawl covered the flaws,
[be it pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, scars etc.]
which happened to be on my face.
LOL.
And, here,
I'm done with the contest.
All the best to all other participants!!
May the best win!!

No comments: