Sunday, November 1, 2009

I've Started A Collection

Dear, oh dear.

Yesterday, I went to Berjaya Times Square, all by myself, [I was kind of brave and confident enough, with some determination] taking the Metro to KL Monorail, opposite to KL Sentral and a trip in the monorail, way to Imbi.

Well, going there to pick my ordered stuffs from weeks ago, from MYStar, where all your K-Pop and J-pop stuffs you need are there. Name it. The auntie knows everything so well, that I didn't expect someone, that's quite elderly know all these stuffs. And, she is!! Amazing, right??! It is at Level 5, like you don't know where it is. I'm sure, you do.

I'd taken some pics, but I'm yet to upload because I think those pics need editing, like seriously.

Oh, because I bought the stuffs, right away more than RM???, I got a Super Member card. Well, it'll last for a year, when in the next few months, I will no longer be around KL. SO?? I'll find a way soon. Or maybe later.

So, my collection started with:


All About 東方神起 Season 3


Tohoshinki
The Secret Code
Final in Tokyo Dome 2009



I know, some would say, what's the BIG FUSS of having just two?? Well, hey, don't you read the post title?? And I can say that I'm still a newbie-in-this-fangirlism, to be compared from the others.




FImin says:
In happy mode??!!

1 comment:

ijad said...

cantik blog ni...selamat berblog..