Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Raya Sneak Peek

Salam to all..

Well, I am quite lazy right now to post a lot and upload some photos. But, I'll just give some little details regarding my 2009 Raya. [and finals are coming very shortly, starting this weekend!! and i haven't start anything..very LAZY..]

1. I made three types of cookies - mix fruit cheese cookies, choc chip n almond choc soft cookies and cornflakes cookies. photos are coming after exam ok??

2. Made two desserts instead of the very common trifle, I had, too, the kek batik. Done the night before raya.

3. Cupcakes have been a must.

4. My baju raya is in purple, from the First Lady.

5. I wore selendang 'whole-heartedly' for the first time.

6. Got a pair of sandal raya too.

7. Got a severe tummy-ache right on the morning of raya. So, less duit raya than my siblings, because I just slept afterwards.

8. Oh, the main dish of the house is none other than my mom's famous soto. LOL

9. I'm now left with Opah at home since the others join my dad's relatives from Perak in a trip to Pasir Puteh. And Rantau Panjang, too. I bet Angah will probably do some shopping there, together with Mama and Adik.

10. Happy Eid Mubarak to all Muslims!!! Do forgive me for all my wrongdoings, will ya?!

No comments: