Friday, September 4, 2009

4th Live Tour 2009 -The Secret Code - Final in Tokyo Dome

Another wishlist.




Click here for more details.



It's the upcoming album of the 4th Live Tour 2009 -The Secret Code - Final in Tokyo Dome of Tohoshinki / TVXQ.

And it's RM 220.80

Money oh money..

Oh I need money..

Currently, I do envied Julia for being the true fan.

I'm too far to be compared to her.




FImin says:

Please do bear with the so-not-looking-good pic above.

Oh, I don't care if some of you said I'm obsessed or whatsoever.

I don't give it a damn.

And if you were to talk bad about my boys, their songs or dances, DON'T do it in front of me.

Because I never question your likes and dislikes.

Remember, I've warned you...[bad mood+stress+tiredness]


1 comment:

nurain said...

hohoho..dear..lebih tertarik ngan satement kamu yang dibawah.diorang yang 'itu" memang suke condemned liking orang lain.so just biar je. yang penting..kita suke.bukanya kita buat kesalahan jenayah..

kan kan kan?