Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Vote for TVXQ at [V] Channel Website

ATTENTION to all fans of
DBSK

DongBangShinKi
TVXQ

TongVfangXienQi

THSK

Tohoshinki

I'm, too, a big fan of these great five oppas. And I know, how eager you are to vote for them in the [V] Channel Asia vs Asia. I saw a lot of us, promoting the link to the Cassiopeians [but, in this case, it doesn't matter you're a Cassiopeian or not, because all we want is for TVXQ to win as long as you're a fan, that's more than enough], then, rushed to that site.

Unfortunately, as I tried to access to [V] Channel site, this was what i got. If you don't believe me, click v to have a look for yourself.



click to enlarge

Please be patient, dear TVXQ fans. I know how frustrated we are, as all we want is for them to win. I believe that the site will be available in a short time. Anyhow, keep our support to our beloved oppas. If i were not mistaken, they were left by 402 votes, far from Super Junior [SuJu]


TVXQ-4354 vs SuJu-4756


If you still want to try your luck, these are the links.

To register : REGISTER

To vote : VOTE

To view the current votes : Asia vs Asia







Aja-aja hwaiting!!!

DBSK

DongBangShinKi

TVXQ

TongVfangXienQi

THSK

Tohoshinki

!!!!




p/s: i am just a fan..

1 comment:

nurain said...

i prefer big bang!

ahahah..