Thursday, April 16, 2009

An A.W.A.R.D...?? Nope, 2 Awards

My first award that I've ever received. Thanks a lot to my sweet[even she's not that SWEET, LOL] roommate, ZATY, for giving me this. It's cute, tho. I wonder why did you stick in front of your laptop for almost an hour without disturbing me. LOL.



AWARD 1


Terms and conditions to accept this award:

~Make sure you are a FEMALE~

Yeap, I'm a 100% female


~List 7 reasons why do you feel lucky to be a girl~

*Because I can stay in ZC

and this room has become my favourite ever!!*


*I can hug and kiss

my opah and parents

without feeling embarrassed

compared to my brother*


*Because I can chat about guys for hours with my girlfriends??*


*Because I can wear female clothes*


*Because I can watch Hindi movies like Srii

and tell the world about that*


*Because I can celebrate Women's Day every year*


*Because Allah knows better..

Alhamdulillah

I'm grateful for what I am now and always*


~Copy the badge as your award~


~Pass this award to your girlfriends~

Girlfriends!!

+eno+

+ainin+

+kuyah+

+kamilah+

+gadismental+

+natasyaazwin+


[Okay, girls!!]

[Take this home]

[READ: Post on your blog]



AWARD 2

again from ZATY.

Thanks, my dear roomie!!



||Insert this badge or the pic above to inform you have been awarded||


||Make sure you take the pic and said it is from who||

The award is from ~zaty~


||You should tell 10 facts or hobbies about yourself||

~my name is nur afiqah bt mustafpa~

~people call me fikah~

~i love dbsk~

[especially max changmin oppa]

~i am 19++~

~i love reading~

~i enjoy all kinds of music,

except hard rock~

~i am a family-oriented girl~

~i have a noisy roomie~

~i love those who love me~

~and of course,

i heart the one and only

MYSELF~


||You should choose 5 other bloggers

(easier the ones who follow you),

mention their names in your blog||

#eno#

#nyn#

#nurain#

aka gadismental

#ajwin#

#ilia#





1 comment:

Nurul_Zaty said...

hei..
[im sweet la!!] haha