Saturday, November 15, 2008

special ept

NUR AFIQAH BT MUSTAFPA (PMACY/082648)
MAHALLAH ZC / 011B
CFS,IIUM

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

SPECIAL EPT

Congratulations! you have paseeb LEM5012 with grade A-.
As such, you will be sitting for the special EPT on the following dates:

Day/Date : Tuesday / 18th November 2008
Time : 9.00 am
Venue : SM001 - SM004, Petaling Jaya Campus
Skills : Reading, Writing & Grammar

Failing to attend the EPT as stipulated means that you are not interested and no other chance will be given. You will continue to the next level, LEM6012.

Any enquiries, please call the Department of Languages at 03-778034xx / 03-778034xx.

Thank you, wassalam.



Deputy Dean of Languages
CFS, IIUM



how i wished i could share this happy moment with them. but my bad pointer, spoiled everything. my bad.

so, i'll struggle for this. i won't let this chance slip away from my hands. if i managed to get at least 75 and above aka A-, i'll proceed to the listening and speaking sessions, where i will be analysed there. and that will decide whether i manage to get myself exempted and do the eap[english for academic purpose]. something to do with thesis papers. it's HARD, i know and am aware of that. but i'll try my BEST. i just have HIM with me. my faith..

No comments: