Sunday, November 9, 2008

070808 ~.blog.blogs.blogger.bloggers.~

salaam..never thought that the blog has been widening its influence to lots of people, including my close friends. i browsed myspace just now, found a blog from mr vernon. the one, who is famous for bringing up ning baizura to her level. well, i do enjoy music for some of my times, but reading his blog just now, was quite amusing. gave me the so-called muse and inspiration to blog in english, in such a better and proper way.

his english is so damn good [excellent, actually] just like my other friends [let's not name them here, worried if my judgement is not that fair. you judge by yourself ok?]thanks to the blog creator, for at least i know what's going on in my friends' lives.to those who do not set a blog page yet, go get one!!!

No comments: